Hi, I am Beatriz Munoz and I was born and raised in Fort Worth, Tx. I am currently a junior, majoring in nursing. Three things that you should know about me is that I love to dance and cook. I have a two year old daughter, so I am constantly busy, running around trying to keep up with her and school. One day I would love to own a house by the beach.
It had always been my dream to attend TCU, and even though I was confronted with several obstacles I didn't allow anything to stop me from following my dream. If I was ever made chancellor I would definitely do something about parking, I am a commuter and the only way to find a parking spot is arriving to school before 8:00am. If I could have the opportunity to have dinner with any three people, first of all it would be God, he gives me the power and strength to go about every day and accomplish all my goals in life. The second person I would love to have dinner would be with our President Obama, because I have hope that he will make impacting changes in our country. The third person I would have dinner with would be my Grandmother, who passed away whenever I was young.
I am interested and excited about this course because I get to read things that do not involve nursing. I have always enjoyed reading, but with school, I find it difficult to read something I chose and enjoy. Most of the reading that I do is assigned readings from my nursing classes. I find these readings interesting as well but I don't enjoy them as much because I view more as a task that I have to do. I also like that the theme we are following involves children. I find children amazing and I love working with them. Throughout middle school and high school I would write more, I took creative writing classes and I would always keep a journal but, now I really don't write much other than papers for school. I do text a lot though.
I hope to have a great semester and look forward to getting to know everyone.
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of the course syllabus.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I DO enjoy Mexican food...although other than making fajitas with the family...I haven't really cooked a lot in that area :) We can always get together and have a cooking/nursing studying night if your interested lol That if we both have a moment in our busy schedules...
ReplyDeleteI am truly touched by your story of how you got to TCU. I Would have never know all the things you have been through that is really cool that you made it through all that. I cant give you a house on the beach but if you are ever in miami i will definatly take you to the beach. Also i love to eat so next time you cook let me know, i can help buy the food i just need some to cook it.
ReplyDelete